Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

This post has nothing to do with the real meaning of Easter, or the sacrifice that it represents, or how grateful I really am for it (because I am), and it's especially not about bunnies. The meaning of Easter just isn't what I want to write about today.

I'm not ungrateful. I'm not ignorant to how much it really means. It's just not on my mind right now. It was earlier, but now I'm preoccupied with something else...

Guys, guys, guys, dating, boys, and guys. I'm not obsessed, and I'm only feeling a little desperate right now.. Am I really that unappealing that no one will ask me out?? I know there's no way in the world that I look taken!! I'm totally single, but hating it.

Maybe it's just this week that's making me feel like this, but I don't know. I feel like all these guys are only ever going to be my friends. Nothing more.

Maybe I had a chance before and I screwed it up, maybe I'm just not that kind of girl.

Wallpaper. Stuck in the "friend-zone." Goofy Kate, one of the guys...

Is there any hope for me???

No comments: