Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is it crazy?

Is it crazy that I'm jumping from liking one guy to liking the next one almost daily? Am I insane because I figured that I was meant to be a part of a family--to start a family--but I'm beginning to think that there isn't someone for me? Maybe I was meant to be alone... Well, not alone, meaning I'll still have friends and stuff, but to be single.

I used to be so sure that God had someone out there for everyone, and that they'd find you, no matter what. But maybe I was wrong. Maybe I've just been fooling myself with a fairytale that I tried to squeeze out of the Bible, putting words and meanings into verses where there weren't any. It's possible that I'm meant to be a loner. I want to travel, but it's so much easier to do alone. I'm not being selfish, or maybe I am, I don't know. I just don't want to get it wrong, you know? I don't want to fight with the person I love, but it always happens.

I feel like I'm screwing it up every time something goes wrong. If there's the right person for you, shouldn't you mesh perfectly? If you're really meant for each other, is there really any reason to fight?

Lots of crap running through my head and I just wish it would stop.

No comments: