Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Happiness Runs In A Circular Motion"

Does that mean I have to run in circles when I'm happy? I'm not exactly sure... But aside from Spaghetti-O's, i really think it's true. So here's my list of circular things just to prove that happiness really does run in a circular motion.

  • Cheerios (I mean, who can get mad when they see Cheerios? Only a lunatic could see those cute little whole-grain, honey-covered circles of goodness and flip out.)
  • Life Preservers (What drowning person doesn't get a sense of relief and joy when they see one of those hideous, brightly-colored plastic circles come flying over the side of a ship? Only a lunatic.)
  • Life-Savers (As in the candy, very different from *above* in so many ways. First off, they taste a heck of a lot better than plastic-and I'm talking about the Life Preservers here, not Cheerios.)
  • Irises (the eye-iris, not the flower. I'm personally a HUGE eye fan. If someone has good eyes, I just about die on spot. Especially guys! Hazel are cool, but I really like grey eyes.)
  • Soccer Balls (Because who doesn't enjoy kicking something with all their might, right into the face of the opposing team? Or playing soccer in the mud and rain in the middle of a summer storm.)
  • Apples and Oranges (Fruity goodness. What can I say?)
And last but not least!!!!
  • Tires!!! (Because driving makes me happy and bike riding is awesome. So's tubing, but only when you have a tube.)

No comments: