Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

From Friday Fill-Ins. Got this lovely idea from my blogging obsessed Auntie.

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a license and a car so I can escape for a bit every now and then.

2. Soymilk, Abby and Bekah's lunches, leftovers, and nectarines are the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator and that's only the top shelf....

3. I never leave home without my cellphone, iPod, and whatever cash I have.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be chocolate sauce because I love ice cream and chocolate.

5. Snobbery and being fake is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was a few of my friends who are going through a massively hard time right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the new episode of True Blood on the DVR, eating ice cream, and taking my strep meds; tomorrow my plans include Mark's baptism, an english project on vikings, and lots of make-up work and sleep; and Sunday, I want to finally be able to hang out with my friends, be better, and sing at Cross Culture (hopefully Dave To will come this week)!

No comments: