Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins (oops)

From Friday Fill-Ins. Accidentally did the wrong week, but I don't want to delete the last one, so here's set number two!! :^]


1. Apple picking, fall smells, walks in the woods, the leaves changing, sweatshirts, tall socks, King Richard's Faire, campfires, s'mores, smiles, and the senior high retreat!! are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I pretend to think like someone else so I can try and figure out what they're thinking, just by the expression on their face.

3. There are people in life who try and fail, and that's that, and then there are people who try and fail and try and fail and try and fail until they succeed... and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I talk to my friends about it, listen to music, write poems, and go for walks or bike rides.

5. Wherever you need me is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for s'mores over the stove, running in the rain with your head back and your mouth wide open til you're soaked all the way through, and bundling up in the warmest sweats you can find, with two pairs of socks and a blanket tucked around you, sitting on the porch with your sister and listening to the rain fall down.

No comments: