Friday, June 29, 2007

Birthday Wishlist (I DON'T WANT TO BE A SNOB!!!)

My birthday's coming up..... In August....

Well, anyway. I hate asking directly for presents. It feels so snobby and I really hate being snobby. So I decided topost it online instead of being an insensitive jerk and demanding gifts over email (not literally demanding, but that's what it feels like...)

Here goes:
  • Ruth CDs (i.e. Ruth, Secondhand Dreaming)
  • Barnes and Noble gift card
  • Sign up for iTunes (mostly for my family since they're the ones with the same internet connection)
  • Medieval dagger (and No. I'm not deranged, I just like pointy old things, preferrably if they're metal.)
  • Newbury Comics gift certificate (a music store for those of you who are so unfortunate that you've never been there.)
  • CONTACT LENSES!!!!!!!!!! (another one for my parents. i'm not even sure if they read this blog.)
  • Anberlin's new "Cities" CD
  • Newest Underoath CD
  • Rise Against CDs (i.e. Generation Lost, The Sufferer & The Witness, Siren Songs of the Counter-Culture, Revolutions Per Minute, The Unraveling)
  • Blood & Chocolate DVD

Okay, I'm done. There's the list so far....

P.S. Whoever's planning on getting me a gift (*cough cough* you know who you are, brain buddy) YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!!!! I'LL THROTTLE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding just kidding just kidding........

No comments: