Monday, June 25, 2007

CAMPING PLAAAAAANS!!!!!

YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

I'm going camping this August. From the 4th to the 11th. My family goes camping pretty much every summer, but this summer it's going to be different. AND SO MUCH BETTER!!!

My sister and I get to bring a friend with us. Abby's bringing her friend Amanda and I'm bringing my friend Miriam. There are gonna be way less arguments between Abby and me. Usually, we only have each other to play with and hang out with. Any of y'all who have siblings know exactly what I mean when I say: No. Thank. You. I'd rather pull out my toenails with a rusty fork.

Actually, my sister's not as bad as she used to be. It's fun to hang with her every once in a while. Bekah. Well, she's taken Abby's place as spoiled bratty princess who thinks we're all here to serve her.

But you don't see me holding it against her (much). I was there once. Abby was there once. Bekah's there right now. And it's torture. Remind me to write an apology letter to my parents about being like that.....

Anyway... Back to the camping trip.

Short and sweet, here it is:
My two reasons this trip is gonna rock? 1) I get to bring a friend and my sister can't stalk us either because she's bringing a friend too. She'll be totally occupado. and 2) My birthday's smack dab in the middle of the trip, so we get to go to the coolest!!!! water park this side of MARS. So there are my reasons.

Our itinerary:
  • Santa's Village (no idea, so don't ask. it was my parents' idea)
  • Lost River (the coolest set of natural caves I've ever seen!!! basically, the place rocks. lol.) maybe going. not sure yet. *Pleeeeeease Daddy!!!*
  • Whale's Tale Water Park (again. the best of all time water park. just the right size with all the right rides.)
  • Arethusa Falls (totally wicked awesome water fall that you have to climb two and a half miles to get to)
  • Clark's Trading Post (just the store this year :'( but they've got lot's of GOOD candy. Teaberry Gum..... mmmmmm.)
  • The Basin (it is what it is. and it's beautiful. somewhere along the Cascades Trail.)
  • any other place that doesn't cost too much.

Comment please! I'm so bored and I want to read something other than my summer reading books. (which I don't actually have yet... hehehe)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M REMINDING YOU TO WRITE THAT APOLOGY LETTER. Okay. Lucky! I wanna go camping! Those caves sound awesome. Those water rides sound awesome. The whole trip sounds AWESOME!!!!! I also like pie.

Anonymous said...

glad you like pie bubbles. can't wait to go camping either.

savanah said...

hope u have an awesomely amazing time camping! camping is soo much fun! i love it! im going this thursday! i am soooo hyper rite now!!!!!!!!lololololololololololololololololololololololol.

c ya l8er!

~savanah~

savanah said...

oh ya btw awesome pg! lol i didnt no u had 1(not that i have 1 i just go here alot) c ya

~savanah~

Anonymous said...

i love you katy =]<33